Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Perfect Hairstyle

Blogged at 7.04pm on Wednesday, 25 November 2009

I'd always imagined that I'd have fresh flowers in my hair for both my wedding and my engagement. I'm not the sort of bride to wear a tiara. I like things that look simple and classy. Today I've been so focused on my wedding that I forgot I still need to confirm my hairstyle with my chosen hairstylist for my engagement!

This is the sort of hairstyle I want. It's exactly the sort of style that I like and exactly what I pictured for a special occasion like my engagement and wedding.
It's similar to the first hairstyle. But not really so. It's looser and more wavy. BUT! I have shoulder length hair at the moment, so it won't have the same effect.

This is quite a safe (a.k.a. boring) option. Something that has been tried and tested over many, many years. While very nice to look at and goes with almost all styles, it's a bit too dated for me. But...it's always good to have a safe option right?

Love it. A simple updo that allows your scalp to breathe. Some other hairstyles pull at your scalp and head. I wanna be comfortable during one of the most memorable moments of my life.


I'm not sure which one to like. All are just options. But nothing really stand out to me.


If you haven't already guessed, I'm a bit fan of the loose, wavy half updo look. Add in a couple of flowers and we're good to go!

I don't really like the super curly ringlets. But I kinda like the idea of this hairstyle. Definitely one of the options to keep for my engagement.

I love the bottom right hairstyle. Especially with the red flowers. It never occured to me to use such a bold colour. I always imagined white flowers.

To help the decision making process, I'll upload a picture of my engagement dress so it'll be easier to decide which hairstyle suits best.

Countdown to engagement: 36 days (!)
Countdown to akad nikah: 219 days
Countdown to sanding (KL): 220 days
Countdown to sanding (Teluk Intan): 226 days

No comments:

Post a Comment