Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Perfect Wedding Cake

Blogged at 4.04pm on Wednesday, 25 November 2009

The perfect wedding cake came to me as a surprise. Azar kept saying that he'll provide me with a catalogue to show me what kind of cakes or cupcakes I can choose to make.

Two mornings ago, I got into the office and saw that Azar uploaded this onto his website with a note saying, "Anna, macam ni boleh tak?":

This cake is perfect. It is EXACTLY like how I imagined it. It's as though Azar climbed into my head and saw the image in my mind. I showed Eddie and he immediately loved it. Simple, classic and clean.

We love it, Azar!

But still waiting for engagement cupcakes though. Hmm...

Countdown to akad nikah: 219 days
Countdown to sanding (KL): 220 days
Countdown to sanding (Teluk Intan): 226 days

No comments:

Post a Comment